With the launching of the National knowledge Commission (2005) and the submission of the report of the Yashpal Committee (2009), the Government of India was determined to focus on research and promote it as a profession. There was an urgent need at that time to take care of the entire education system in this country and gradually convert it into a research driven system. In order to join this effort of the Government of India, the Concept Research Foundation was formed on 30th April, 2015. The main aim of this research foundation is to provide a base to young researchers to interact amongst themselves and some of the best researchers of this generation.
Objectives of the Concept Research Foundation:
- To provide a foundation to researchers across disciplines.
- To help experienced and renowned researchers share their knowledge with the new comers in this noble profession.
- To practice, profess, propagate and preach the importance of research as a profession.
- To help in the creation of creators of circumstances and not mere creatures of circumstances.
- To promote a spirit of research, primarily amongst the youth of the nation.
- To help in the inculcation of knowledge that would lead to the formation of knowledge based society.
- To create a platform for the knowledge seekers and researchers irrespective of color, caste, creed and religion.
- To help in the creation of a world teeming with life, a nation which would be strong and resurgent and individuals, confident and knowledgeable.